Did you know that Serbia offers many benefits that help simplify doing business? Whether you want to start a business in Serbia or just obtain a residence permit in Serbia, this is a list of 6 important facts that can make your business more successful
Easy account opening:
- If you want to open a personal account, it takes 3 to 4 hours;
- It takes 3 to 4 working days to open a business account;
- The documents for opening a bank account are not complicated;
- You can open an account in the following currencies: Euro, Swiss franc, Turkish lira, ruble, British pound, Canadian dollar, Danish kroner, Japanese yen, Swedish krona;
- Electronic banking (support English), mobile banking, debit card;
- Cash handling;
- Anonymous credit card.
Non-resident bank accounts of legal entities can still be used in different jurisdictions and structures.
A Serbian company or branch of an existing company can be established in 3-5 days.
Simple procedure for obtaining the right of abode:
After registering a new company or branch of an existing legal entity, you can obtain a Serbian residence permit and obtain a work permit accordingly.
Serbia has not yet signed or even negotiated an automatic information exchange agreement.
Avoid double taxation:
The Republic of Serbia has effective double taxation agreements with 54 countries (including most European countries): Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Canada, United Kingdom, UAE, etc.
In short: Serbia is the right place to expand your business!
Serbia, EU candidate country ranked second
One month express immigration to Serbia
The cost is only 4000 Euros.
1 Company establishment + work permit
1 or real estate transfer
2 D Visa Application
3 Application for Temporary Residence
4 Driver's License Application
5 Bank Account Opening
If you have the idea of immigrating to Serbia
Welcome to contact us!
Our contact method is
Whatsapp: +381 606968711
Viber: +381 606968711